Top Benefits of Adding Live Chat
Now, you can enjoy the Top Benefits of Live Chat without the liabilities of doing yourself.
- More Online Conversions = More Revenue! - Nothing on your website can compel Visitors to Act more than Live human interaction.
- Great online customer service is "Viral" - Our Agents will reach out to build a trusting relationship with your visitors, prospects and existing Customers/Clients to keep them spreading the word and coming back.
- Top That, Web Stats! ;-) - We have the industry's best reports which let you quickly measure the effectiveness of your online Web Marketing Strategy (and how to adjust it). Aside from delivering weekly / monthly Online Conversions and Search Engine Optimization Reports, we also show you what your online visitors want, their satisfaction levels, and a breakdown of who they are where they come from and how they want to interact with your organization.
- Dirt-Cheap Sales Leads and Promotions - Our Professional Live Chat Team creates EXCEPTIONAL Targeted Promotions Opportunities (online specials, cross-selling, events, collateral promotions, etc.) while supporting the Legenday Customer Service.
- Stops you from Over-Investing in your Website - Managed Live Chat is the Ultimate Sales, Marketing and Customer Service Tool for your organization.
- Stop losing Visitors - you worked hard to get them, we keep them from going away.
- Exceed New Expectations - Your web audience wants for Instant Communications. Managed Live Chat is a high-speed alternative communication channel, compared to telephone and email.
- Get to know your Market! - Our service provides real-time consumer behavior insights to identify intentions and create new strategies for adapting and influencing those behaviors.
- Superior Service - Enables “consultative interactions” for your website's visitors to enhance their overall experience.
- Free Recurring Consultations - We are the best at what we do and work with many industries. A partnership with us can Save your Organization Time and Money, and even Promote Revenue Generation!
Did You Know...
"...Email is officially the WORST communications channel for customer service, according to research from eService provider Transversal?