Jobs at MyLivePRO
NO CURRENT Opportunities:
The HR office is reviewing all applicants from our last rounds of hiring. We received 529+ applicants so, it's going to take some time to review!
Please keep this simple for our HR Dept.
No phone calls, no chats - that at this point will disqualify you.
All questions will be answered if/when your resume is selected!
If selected, you will be asked to take am Agent ONLINE test, this will test your ability to be concise, communicate via text, interpret text, follow directions, grammar, spelling and typing speed (WPM).
If you score in the 90th percentile you will then be asked to participate in an phone interview.
We have 2 rounds of interviews, before making our final choices.
We have a deadline of May 22nd for our decisions, we hope to get in contact with everyone however, sometimes messages get mingled...if you do not hear from HR via email, text, phone by this date your resume has NOT been selected.
Note: Our chat Agents DO NOT have access to your resume! Please do not burden our Agents, this will dis-qualify you!
If NOT selected, your resume will be kept on file for 3 months then discarded.
Thanks for your patience and we look forward to working with you in the near future!
Watch for details on our social media
(Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Google+) for any details or updates and future openings!
Growth, diversity, work-life balance and recognition..
..You'll find all that and more as a member of our LivePRO Managed Live Chat Team. We conduct our business at the highest ethical standards so that our Clients trust us to "Do the right thing". We are committed to earning that same trust from our employees, which is why we aim to ensure that our team members receive respect, support an opportunities for development.
With our recent growth, we have significantly expanded our geography, further enhancing job opportunities for energetic, ambitious and talented people like you.
Our Live Chat Agent Job Description- Part Time
We provide Managed Live Chat Solutions for leading business organizations across the country. Our clients trust us to save them time and money while helping them provide legendary service to their website Visitors.
We're looking for part-time Live Chat Agents to respond to Live Text Chats on behalf of our clients. As a LivePRO Chat Agent, you’ll receive full training from a dedicated mentor and will be supported by our proprietary internal tools.
- Professional Involvement in cutting edge industry
- Work from Home with a flexible schedule
- Dynamic work environment
- Fun company culture
Primary Responsibilities -
- Answer text chats and respond to live visitor requests.
- Promptly Identify, research, and resolve visitor requests using the Internet and internal tools.
- Project a professional company image on behalf of our clients through text chat interaction
- Provide visitors with client's basic products and/or services information.
- Promote clients' products and/or services.
- Categorize and assign chat sessions appropriately.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Must be over 18 years old, flexible, responsible and dependable
- Legally permitted to work in the United States
- Reside in continental United States (not Alaska or Hawaii)
- Must pass a background check
- Maintain your own records and pay your own taxes
- Must have
- Attention to detail with a superior customer service attitude
- A home office workspace, snappy computer and reliable Internet connection
- Computer Savvy / Ninja-like Internet Research abilities
- Good self-management and motivation
- Ability to employ common sense with on-the-spot decision making
- An intermediate understanding general business operations and related resources
- Professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type 30 wpm
- DSL or Cable Modem connection to the internet
- A monitor capable of displaying at least 1024 X 768 pixels
- A sound card installed with speakers or headphones
- Personal System requirements should be a PC based workstation with 2 GB memory recommended, the ability to run Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0 or higher, and the latest edition of Firefox browser.
So, if being a part-time Professional Live Chat Agent sounds like the rewarding challenge you've been looking for, watch for details for upcoming openings!