What is a "Proactive Chat"?
The "Proactive Chat" Service we provide is the practice of inviting your visitors to engage in chat, rather than waiting to see if they will click on your live chat button.
With proactive chats, we are able to target a website visitor and then, using visual queues and coordinated sound effects, deliberately invite your visitors to engage in a live chat interaction with our professional Live Chat Team.
Proactive engagement of website visitors is proven to drive sales and increase satisfaction. In our own proprietary research, we found that more than 50% of online visitors find proactive invitations helpful.
Proactive chats are included in our LivePlus, LiveChoice, and LiveElie live chat plans.
- What is Covered Under the Initial Setup and Monthly Fees?
- What are the MyLivePRO Team's Standard Hours of Operation?
- What makes MyLivePRO different from other Live Support Offerings?
- Can I add the chat button to my current social networking profiles?
- Do we need to have a visible Live Chat Button on our Site to use MyLivePRO?